Cooktek MCD3502F Dual Zone Drop In Induction UnitCookTek induction cook-tops convert over 90% of energy into the cooking pan, significantly more than conventional burners. This saves time, energy and emissions whilst improving the kitchen environment.
- High efficiency dual hob Cooktops with heavy duty electronic components and thick, high-impact glassceramic top, engineered for use in commercial kitchens
- Easy control via single rotary knob and one button
- Choice of precise power control between 0-20 in single digit increments or temperature control in 5§ increments between 30§-260§C
- Clear red LED display shows power level or temperature
- Pan maximise feature achieves maximum heating of any induction compatible pan
- Microprocessor monitors vital components 120 times per second to check for overheating, power supply problems and more
- Auto-protect function shuts off the cooktop when minor problems arise and displays error codes enabling user correction of the problem
- Automatic pan detection allows for instant energy transmission to the pan and almost no energy consumption when the pan is not present
- Integral grease filter and air baffle to ensure cleaner and cooler air intake for optimum reliability
- Integral cooling fan keeps internal electronics cool
- 30 amp units supplied with no lead and no plug
Currently there is no spec sheet available. For more information please call Arcus on 08 9241 8888
CookTek induction cook-tops convert over 90% of energy into the cooking pan, significantly more than conventional burners. This saves time, energy and emissions whilst improving the kitchen environment.