Cooktek MC2500G Single Zone Counter Top Induction UnitCookTek induction cook-tops convert over 90% of energy into the cooking pan, significantly more than conventional burners. This saves time, energy and emissions whilst improving the kitchen environment.
- High efficiency Cooktops with heavy duty electronic components and thick, high-impact glass-ceramic top,
- engineered for use in commercial kitchens
- Simple to control via touch panel, which includes lock feature to prevent accidental changes of settings
- Built-in cooking timer
- Choice of precise power control between 0-100 in single digit increments or temperature control in 5§ increments between 30§-260§C
- Clear LCD display gives clear user feedback
- Pan Maximiser feature achieves maximum heating of any induction compatible pan
- Microprocessor monitors vital components 120 times per second to check for overheating, power supply problems and more
- Auto-protect function shuts off the cooktop when minor problems arise and displays error codes enabling user correction of the problem
- Automatic pan detection allows for instant energy transmission to the pan and almost no energy consumption when the pan is not present
- Integral grease filter and air baffle to ensure cleaner and cooler air intake for optimum reliability
- Integral cooling fan keeps internal electronics cool
Currently there is no spec sheet available. For more information please call Arcus on 08 9241 8888
CookTek induction cook-tops convert over 90% of energy into the cooking pan, significantly more than conventional burners. This saves time, energy and emissions whilst improving the kitchen environment.