Hospitality equipment funding that’s actually flexible
For a limited time, Silver Chef are waiving the requirement for specific financials and documentation, making it easier than ever to get the hospitality equipment you want, in the time frame you need.
Until December 22, for both new and existing Silver Chef customers, a short application form together with a successful credit, ID and landlord check is all that’s required to get rapidly approved to $65,000. That means you don’t need to worry about any of the following:
1. Written lease
2. Asset and Liability statement
3. Director Guarantees
4. Financials or balance sheet
5. Business profile and forecast
Plus receive 2 months FREE Profitable Hospitality membership, a world-leading online resource to make hospitality management less stressful and more profitable.
For more information give our team a call today on 08 9241 8888 or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need Hospitality Equipment Finance?
If you are looking for Freedom, Flexibility and Options and have been disapproved by banks or lenders then Silver Chef can help you get the right hospitality equipment for your business.
Their unique Rent-Try-Buy® Solution allows you to save your hard-earned working capital rather than spend it on depreciating assets. Additionally Silver Chef offers a 12 month agreement so your business has the flexibility to:
- Purchase rental equipment at any time during the first 12 months and receive a 75% rental rebate (ex GST)
- Return equipment at the end of the 12-month agreement if it is no longer required.
- Continue to rent – and we’ll simply continue to reduce your purchase price.
- Upgrade should you decide your business has outgrown the original equipment
Benefits of the Silver Chef Rent-Try-Buy® Solution include:
- Low weekly rental repayments
- The chance to free up your valuable working capital
- The ability to try before you buy Peace of mind from knowing you’re not stuck with equipment that isn’t perfect for your needs The ability to add further equipment as your business grows
- A 12 month agreement – don’t get locked into a long term lease
- No directors’ guarantees, so you don’t have to put your house on the line!
- Rental payments are 100% tax-deductible
- Renting is off ‘balance sheet’, meaning it doesn’t affect your capacity to borrow for future expansion
- Furthermore our application process is simple and obligation free.
Check out The Rental Calculator Below.