Cafe & Lunchbar Design
Design Services For Cafes, Coffee Shops and Lunch Bars
Thinking of opening a café, coffee shop or small restaurant and don’t know where to start when it comes to your kitchen and front of house service area then a conversation with Arcus Australia is a must.
Arcus Australia can handle your project from the early stages of design right through to installation, commissioning and training.
It doesn’t matter if you are looking for a small restaurant kitchen design or a small café kitchen design Arcus Australia have a team of professionals that can guide you through the layout of your kitchen and service area, what equipment will suit the kind of menu you intend to offer and where to leave space for growth. We can help you get the most out of your space, no matter how large or small whilst always keeping a close eye on your budget.
It’s not just the design and sale we are focused on, our experienced projects team will be there to support you from the word go through the work of our expert project managers, draftsmen and site team, we can take your idea from a blank piece of paper to a fully operational food service venue.
One of the keys to success in any food service business is the kitchen design. A functional commercial kitchen design will assist in making your whole operation run smoothly and efficiently and that planning must start at the very beginning. A visit to Arcus Australia with your blank building / tenancy template or even your full set of plans will help ensure things start off on the right foot.
Many “experts” out there might try and sell you on the golden kitchen triangle and that this is all you have to consider, but in a commercial kitchen there is much more to consider. Yes the location of the prep sink, fridge and cooking line up is important, but this isn’t a domestic kitchen, bulk storage, food prep areas, dishwashing, food service and cooking efficiency all have to be considered and this is just the beginning. Arcus Australia will work with you to ensure your kitchen and food service process is efficient and suitable for your restaurant of café.
About Our Process.
At Arcus we price ourselves on the fact we offer the complete start to finish service, and as a guide this is how you can expect the process to go.
- Initial enquiry
- Consult with our design team and lay down the foundation of what you are trying to achieve.
- Talk experience, menus, type of service, opening hours, capacities and of course budget.
- Allow time for our team to come up with a design and look at some initial costings.
- Arcus & client consultation
- This is where we take our initial plans, walk you through them and discuss any changes or ideas that you may have had.
- Discuss the budget and where we are sitting and possibly look at funding options if it is not where you were expecting it.
- Finalise design and move to order or tender stage.
- Place order with Arcus Australia (hopefully).
- Arcus sales team hand over your project to the Arcus project management team who will.
- Consult with other parties and trades including mechanical, plumbing, electrical, shop fitters etc.
- Complete detailed working and manufacturing drawings including services.
- Carry out all site measures
- Manage the procurement process to ensure all your items are bought in on schedule.
- Arrange for deliveries and site team to position and install your equipment.
- Finalise installation of all items.
- Commission your new equipment.
- Arrange training on the more technical items in your fit out.
- Introduce our service department who will help you manage any warranty and talk to you about preventative maintenance on your new kitchen equipment.