Commercial Cafe Kitchen & Lunchbar Design
Commercial Kitchen Design Services For Cafes, Coffee Shops and Lunch Bars
Thinking of opening a café, coffee shop or small restaurant and don’t know where to start? When it comes to your kitchen and front of house service area, talk to the design experts at Arcus Australia.
Our expert team at Arcus can handle your commercial café kitchen design project from the early stages of design right through to installation, commissioning and training.
It doesn’t matter if you are looking for a small restaurant kitchen design or a small café kitchen design, Arcus Australia have a team of professionals that can guide you through the whole process. From the layout of your kitchen and service area, through to the type of equipment best suited to your café needs, we’ll help you get the most out of your space within budget, no matter how large or small.
It’s not just the design and sale we are focused on, our experienced projects team are here to support you from the word go. Through the work of our expert project managers, draftsmen and site team, we can take your idea from a blank piece of paper to a fully operational food service venue.
The Key To Good Commercial Café Kitchen Design
One of the keys to success in any food service business is a carefully considered kitchen design. A functional commercial kitchen design will assist in making your whole operation run smoothly and efficiently and needs to be incorporated into planning from the very beginning. A visit to Arcus Australia with your blank building / tenancy template or even your full set of plans will help ensure things start off on the right foot.
While many “experts” out there might try and sell you on the golden kitchen triangle layout, it’s important to remember that there are many more elements to take into consideration when planning your commercial kitchen design. Yes, the location of the prep sink, fridge and cooking line up is important, but this isn’t a domestic kitchen. When designing a commercial café kitchen, elements such as bulk storage, food prep areas, dishwashing, food service and cooking efficiency all have to be considered and this is just the beginning. Arcus Australia will work with you to ensure your kitchen and food service process is efficient and suitable for the specific needs of your restaurant of café.
Our Café Kitchen Design Process
At Arcus, we pride ourselves on the fact that we offer a complete service, from start to finish, on commercial café kitchen design projects, with our expert team on hand to help you every step of the way. As a guide, this is how you can expect the process to go:
- Initial enquiry.
- Consultation with one of our design team members to lay down the foundation of what you are trying to achieve.
- Discuss experience, menus, type of service, opening hours, capacities and, of course, budget.
- Our team come up with a design and look at some initial costings.
- Arcus & client consultation:
- This is where we take our initial plans, walk you through them and discuss any changes or ideas that you may have.
- Discuss the budget and where we are sitting and possibly look at funding options if it is not where you were expecting it.
- Finalise design and move to order or tender stage.
- Place order with Arcus Australia.
- Arcus sales team hand over your project to the Arcus project management team who will:
- Consult with other parties and trades including mechanical, plumbing, electrical, shop fitters etc.
- Complete detailed working and manufacturing drawings including services.
- Carry out all site measures
- Manage the procurement process to ensure all your items are bought in on schedule.
- Arrange for deliveries and site team to position and install your equipment.
- Finalise installation of all items.
- Commission your new equipment.
- Arrange training on the more technical items in your fitout.
- Introduce our service department who will help you manage any warranty and talk to you about preventative maintenance on your new kitchen equipment.
Ready to take the next step in your commercial café kitchen design project? Get in touch with the experts here at Arcus Australia and we’ll help you get started or answer any questions you may have.